Why should I use a professional to manage my home?
While the reasons our clients choose professional management vary, here are some of the key reasons many people elect professional management over self-management:
- We handle maintenance and emergency repairs, allowing you to sleep at night.
- We enforce collection of rents and serve the proper notices upon failure to pay.
- We understand and apply the correct federal, state, and local laws, keeping you and your investment out of trouble.
- We know the local market, have an extensive network of contacts, and have advertising resources available to us at discounted rates. This allows us to effectively market your vacant home to prospective residents to get it filled.
- After you add up the increased rent we can often command, the discounts you'll receive on advertising, and the company rate we get on repairs, you'll often make more money than if you managed the property yourself!
Can I choose to disallow pets, smokers, large families, etc.?
We comply fully with the Fair Housing Act. This means that you can not choose to disallow anyone that is a member of a protected class under the act. You can choose to disallow pets and not permit smoking in your home, but you cannot deny a service animal. If you have additional questions on the specifics of the Fair Housing Act, please see our fair housing page.
Do you provide me with a report of activity on my property?
Yes, all of your account information is a available to you 24 hours day on our online platform. You can access reports of rent and other income received, and maintenance, repairs, and other expenses incurred. This is availble to you 24 hours day, It doesn't matter if you are stationed half way around the word, If you have access to the internet you can access your account, if you still have questions please do not hesitate to contact us.