At John L. Scott our Property Management is focused on exceptional management of homes in the JBLM area. Our region includes Yelm, Roy, Rainier, Eatonville, Tenino, Olympia, Lacey & Tumwater.
If you own a residential property and are looking for professional property management, look no further. We provide full management services, including marketing, tenant screening, leasing, maintenance and accounting. Our reputation is the best in the area JUST ASK OUR CURRENT CLIENTS.
We also provide professional sales brokers when you decide to sell or buy another property.
If you own rental property, ask yourself these questions:
- Are you forced to keep up with the ever-changing fair housing laws and other legislation regarding tenancy, including lead-based paint and toxic mold policies?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you...and winning?
- Do you have to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants, trying to convince them to take care of the property better or start paying their rent on time?
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won't have to deal with the move-out / advertising / move-in process that occurs between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant home, interviewing tenants, taking applications, and running credit and background checks?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend all of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
Here are some of the things we do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant law and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants.
- Track vacancy rates, vacancy factors, time-on- market, and rent values for the area, and effectively market your home with the Internet and signs.
- Create and maintain relationships with qualified vendors, including painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen, and more. We only use licensed, bonded and insured vendors to protect your asset.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with a consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide a lease agreement that covers your property well, collect and account for rents, and confront tenants to enforce the terms of the lease.
- Perform complete accounting for your property, to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
- When it comes time to sell, we are a one stop shop. You need not search for a sales associate to list your property. We have the added advantage of knowing your property and you.
- When you are ready to buy another investment property, we are just a phone call away and can help you with that transaction as well.
Key Points to Remember that sets us apart from other property management companies:
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with all kinds of property and tenancy issues.
- Established relationships with local services providers of all types.
- The ability to help you buy more properties and/or sell existing properties