If you are looking to buy a home or sell your existing home, you`ve come to the right place! For buyers, we will be your best resources to find the home of your dreams. For sellers, we will provide you a comprehensive marketing plan to best expose your property to the prospective buyers. Call us today! We can help you get through the home buying and selling process easier than you ever imagined.
If you`re looking to buy a home, we make everything simple. Buying a home without being represented by an agent can make what should be an once-in-a-lifetime experience turn into a nightmare. As professional brokers working for you, we will:
- Do all of the legwork for you, including finding homes that meet your criteria and that you can afford. We know what`s on the market, and we have firsthand knowledge of properties the minute they go up for sale. Research and preparation to help you find a right home usually takes much time behind the scene then just showing you the houses.
- Assist you to understand buying process in the case of short-sale and bank owned properties. Many of the homes on the market today are short-sale or bank owned, so understanding the purchase procedure and play by the bank rule is very important.
- Interpret complicated paper work during purchase offering process that is necessary for you with ease. We close deals on a routine basis, and we would carefully handle all of the paperwork for you.
- Assist you throughout negotiate and escrow process to make sure your purchase price is at a best possible price and that the escrow goes smoothly throughout the entire process.
- Make sure to do the best of our ability to handle circumstances adequately and to the best of our client`s interest.
Only about thirteen percent of the homes sold today were sold as being listed 'for sale by owner'. Homes that are listed with a professional broker or real estate professional sell much faster than those that are sold by their owners through other means. Working with a professional broker is your best option, and here are some of the reasons why:
- We have up-to-the-minute information on what is happening in the housing market, including pricing, financing, and terms and conditions of properties just like yours on the market. This knowledge is key in getting your property sold and off the market - without hassle and as fast as possible.
- We will work hard to market your property to potential home buyers and other real estate agents. About half of all sales are cooperative sales when a real estate agent other than the one you contacted initially will actually bring in a buyer. We will coordinate the sale of the property and list the property on the Multiple Listing Service, among other networks of internet marketing to best present your property, to drive in the most leads and get it sold faster.
- We can handle all the negotiation and legalities that are involved in selling your home. We provide you the best of our advice, lift burden of paperwork off your shoulders to give you the assurance that this important financial transaction is completed correctly.
Devotion to Market Our Listings
89% of buyers use the interent to search from homes in today's market. Internet marketing is vital in getting your property exposure and being able to reach out to a larger audience of potential buyers. We have an online marketing plan for all of our listings, along with the traditional marketing.
Our online marketing plan for our listings include Single Property Websites, Virtual Tours, Listing Flyers, Craigslist Ads, ActiveRain Blogs, Showing Feedback System, Listing Syndication, Social Networking. Leads generated from the listing's online marketing are captured into a Lead Management System for immediate response to potential buyers.
Click here to learn more
Schedule a Listing Appointment With Us Now
Take advantage of our knowledgeable professionals who work hard to help make that dream a reality. Contact us now!